Creating a claim
You can create claims with a golden shovel. After the claim is created you can also change the claim size and position.
- Creating a new claim: Right click at opposite corners to start the claim
- Resizing a claim: Right click once in an existing claim to see the markers. Right click on a corner block and then again on a different position to move that corner.
- Cancelling a claim: Putting away a golden shovel without completing a claim cancels all actions
The shovel can also be used to subdivide a basic. To switch to that mode, use /claimsubdivide.
A basic tool you can use to indicate the position of claims and also identify who the owner of the claims is.
- Right clicking shows existing claim locations
- Shift right clicking searches for all claims in a 20-block radius and shows their location
- Left clicking hides the markers
- /claim – This will drop a 20×20 claim at the spot you are standing in.
- /claimslist – this will show you all your claims along with the X/Y/Z location of them and how many claims blocks you have available to use
- /buyclaimblocks – This command will allow you to buy more claim blocks. All players start with 500 and will gain 80 for every hour played.
Each player will start with 4 set homes and it will increase as you rank up. This is the list of the commands that you can use to set a home and TP to your homes.
- /sethome <homename> This will create a home at the block you are standing in
- /delhome <name> will remove the sethome
- /home <name> will take you to the home you have selected from any world.